According to German University in Cairo admission to this program is competitive. The admission criteria are:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- An acceptable score on the GUC English admission test.
The German University in Cairo admits the diploma’s students two times a year; winter (admission in May– the semester starts in October) and spring semester (admission in November – the semester starts in February) The admission procedures are as follows:
- Applicants complete online application Apply Now !
- Applicants that fulfill the requirements will be invited via e-mail to take the GUC English admission test (GUC graduates are exempted from this test).
- Applicants who are accepted will be invited to attend an orientation session. Applicants not accepted may reapply in future semesters.
The applicant must bring all documents mentioned below:
- Curriculum vitae
- University transcript (with grades of each subject)
- Graduation certificate
- Two passport-sized photos
- Birth certificate
- Military status for male applicants
- Copy (front & back) of the National ID Card/ or passport for non Egyptian students
- Visa and residency documents for non-Egyptians
Tuition & Fees:
- Program application fee of 700 EGP.
- Program Insurance Fees of 2500 EGP “Refundable in case no damages are done or books are lost”.
- Tuition fees are 22,500 EGP per semester, paid in two installments during each semester. Tuition and fees are announced at the beginning of each academic year for the new entrants. However, for those already enrolled, tuition and fees might be increased annually.
- A graduation fee of 300 EGP is to be paid at the end of the program before graduation.
- 10% discount is granted for GUC graduates