Budget Officer (Senior)
Vacancy for: Finance Department
Ref Code: VIII7
• Participate in Budget preparations, Budget control
• Applying GUC policies and procedures and Cost analysis.
• Preparation of regular and special budget reports.
• Summarize budgets and submit it for the approval.
• Help in comparing actual to budgeted results.
• Maintain budget records by making copies; filing documents.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with persons at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, charting, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to use software tools to present data clearly and concisely.
• Knowledge of and/or experience using database query tools, such as Business Objects and Microsoft Access.
• BSc in commerce or equivalent
• 2 to 5 years’ experience
Post Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021