Trainees will gain further knowledge and practice to work with CAD in an efficient and structured way, to be prepared for all possible computer-related tasks in the routine of a designer. This includes various ways of altering and adjusting CAD-data to provide quality data for engineering and production. Furthermore, Trainees will learn how to modify and optimize 3D data to meet clients and engineering requirements, occurring during the regular design process. The resulting designs will be presented using previously acquired skills including 3D models, renderings, animations, technical drawings, and physical prototypes.
(what the Trainer wants to achieve)
Upon completion of the program the trainees will be able to:
- Use advanced object snaps.
- Evaluate curves using the curvature graph.
- Use a range of strategies to build surfaces.
- Rebuild surfaces and curves.
- Control surface curvature continuity.
- Create, manipulate, save and restore custom construction planes.
- Create surfaces and features using custom construction planes.
Completion of Level 1 training or equivalent, plus three months (minimum) experience using Rhino.
- Advanced level designers.
18hrs (6 days-3 hr)
“This course includes various ways of altering and adjusting CAD-data to provide quality data for engineering and production. Trainees will learn how to modify and optimize 3D data to meet clients and engineering requirements.”
For registration click here