Performance Management is considered by managers as the most valuable human resources tools. It is vital components in recruiting and hiring employees where it is used to validate selection procedures. In the staffing arena, transfer, layoff, termination, and promotion decisions are based on performance appraisal results, and in compensation administration, performance appraisal forms the basis for the administration of merit pay systems.
Most important, performance appraisal can serve as a motivational device to communicate performance expectations to employees and provide them with feedback. It is also indispensable in training and development activities to assess potential and identify training needs.
Upon completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Know the difference between Performance Management and Performance Appraisal.
- Master the know-how of building a Performance Management system that suits the Organization’ strategic goals.
- Implement the Job Analysis and Job Description.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the different Performance Management techniques.
- Gain knowledge about the intentional and unintentional types of errors that raters are likely to make in evaluating employee’s performance.
- Practice the relation between Performance Management and employee motivation.
- Design effective Performance Management System.
- Middle and Senior Management of HR Departments, as also other Departments Middle and Senior Managers.
30hrs (6 hrs a week)
“In the staffing arena, transfer, layoff, termination, and promotion decisions are based on performance appraisal results, and in compensation administration, performance appraisal forms the basis for the administration of merit pay systems.”
For registration click here