This Supply Chain Management Professional Certificate identifies the unique dynamics along the supply chain. The chain involves the flow from the acquisition of raw materials to delivery of finished products to the ultimate users.
It is critical that employees are aware of the activities of sourcing and purchasing, manufacturing including capacity planning, technology solutions, operations management, production scheduling and materials requirement planning (MRP), distribution planning and management of industry warehouse operations, inventory management, transportation, the link with customer service, sales promotion, and marketing activities.
Supply chain management can often be divided into six sections as outlined below and will be addressed in the course.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Building a Strategic Framework in supply chain
- Supply Chain Management Types.
- Different types of Supply Chain Strategies.
- Stages of SCM Evolution.
- Supply Chain Performance.
- The Speed through the Supply Chain.
- Agile and Lean Supply Chain.
- Problems in the Supply Chain.
- Sourcing Suppliers.
- Managing Inventories in a Supply Chain
- Managing economies of scale.
- The Concept of Lead-Time.
- Quick Response.
- Materials Requirement Planning.
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ).
- Mathematical Modelling.
- Demand Planning.
- Planning Demand and Supply
- Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain.
- Aggregate Planning in a Supply Chain.
- Creating the Logistics Vision.
- Managing Unpredictable Variability.
- Purchasing and finding the best Price.
- Improving your Supply Chain.
- Understand Transportation, Network Design and Information Technology in Supply Chain
- Determining Optimal Level of Efficiency.
- Outsourcing verses In-House.
- Performance issues in Transportation.
- On-Time Deliveries.
- Air, Sea, Rail and Road Logistics.
- The advantages of Air Freight.
- Technological Innovations in Supply Chain.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Optimize the Supply Chain Usage
- Designing the Information System.
- Focusing on Quality.
- Adding Value.
- Case Studies- Supply chain Game.
- International Sourcing.
- Implementing your Supply Chain.
- Fine Tuning your Supply Chain.
- Managing uncertainty in the Supply Chain.
- Those who are working in supply chain management, engineering, planners, purchasers, transportation, marketing, forecasting, suppliers, inventory managers, production, warehousing, company representatives, middle and senior management.
“The supply chain involves the flow from the acquisition of raw materials to delivery of finished products to the ultimate users. This course introduces the calibres to join the right track.”
For registration click here