GUC awards annually 54 full scholarships to the top ranked students in 27 governorates to study at the GUC.
In order to further emphasize the commitment of the GUC on supporting national potentials in all scientific and research fields, as well as to give those outstanding students the chance to receive an educational service at an international level in all GUC specializations, the GUC has launched this scholarship program targeting outstanding students in governorates to support equal opportunities among students in all governorates.
The scholarship covers:
- Study fees throughout the whole study period (four or five academic years as per the chosen study group)
- Accommodation based on availability (for non- Cairo residents)
- Transportation (for non- Cairo residents)
- Admission Test fees
- Lab insurance
- Applicant should be Egyptian citizen.
- Applicant should be among top ranked Al-Thanaweya Al-Amma holders on the Governorates level for the same year of admission.
- Applicant has to pass GUC admission tests.
- For faculties of Applied Sciences and Arts or Architecture Engineering passing the aptitude exam is a must.
- Scholarship holders shall register for the full semester load of the regular student as per the study programs’ curricula.
- Students have to graduate in the minimum graduation period required for each study group.
- Applicants should abide by all GUC bylaws and regulation, as well as GUC housing regulation.
- Students receiving scholarships will maintain their scholarship so long as their overall GPA is better than 3.00 (C)
The student must fill in GUC online admission application through: Click Here
The student must successfully pass GUC admission test on GUC campus
Submission of the following required documents:
1. Bayan Daragat of Thanaweya Amma certificate "مستخرج رسمى"
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. An official letter from the school stamped by educational zone confirming:
o That the student’s school is a public school مدرسة حكومية
o Student’s rank on the Governorate (only top ten ranked students from each governorate are eligible to apply for the scholarship
4. 6 Passport size Photos
5. Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond), for Egyptian male students only
6. An Essay/Motivation letter explaining the special characteristics of your own governorate as well as your ideas/vision for development plans
Presence of applicant’s legal guardian is a MUST upon submission of originals to sign on required GUC Admission documents
تسليم أصول الأوراق الخاصة بالطالب لا يتم إلا بحضور ولى أمر الطالب - و لذلك للتوقيع على الأوراق الخاصة بالتقدم للمنحة
July 30th, 2018