- Having successfully completed (8) different subjects.
- Subjects less than one credit are not accepted.
- Subjects calculated should include the qualifying subjects relevant to the study group of choice at GUC. (Please refer to the qualifying subjects table for more details)
- Subjects can be calculated from Grade 12, 11 or 10. Minimum number of subjects to be calculated from G12 is 4, maximum number of subjects from G11 is 4, and to be completed accordingly from G10 if needed and maximum number of subjects to be calculated from G10 is 2.
- Subjects as PE, music, yearbook, religion… are not counted.
- New SAT I minimum Score is 800/1600 ONLY as a passing grade
- SAT II is highly recommended & gives extra bonus for student’s overall evaluation & tuition category (minimum accepted score is 900/1600).
- SAT II will be mandatory only in case student wishes to join the Engineering Group and didn’t take Advanced Math in school Transcript in grades 10, 11 or 12
- Subjects to be accepted in SAT II:
For the Engineering group: Math is a necessity + another scientific subject
For the Biological sciences group: SAT II is highly recommended & gives extra bonus for student’s overall evaluation & tuition category
Languages as French and subjects like history are not accepted in SATII
Please note that obtaining minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance