Vacancy for: Examination Office
Position Summary: The Exam Officers are responsible for the examination process beginning with the preparation and ensuring the exam grades are uploaded on the system. The officers receive the corrected exams and take part in the remarking process as well.
1. Prepare for the exam sessions by printing the required envelopes, bar codes and reports.
2. Coordinate with the course instructor that all course grades entries and student assessments are uploaded on the system within the appropriate time-frame.
3. Ensure a smooth running of the automated entry system and proper accessibility.
4. Liaise with the IT Infrastructure team whenever necessary to improve the system and grades archival system.
5. Receive the corrected exam papers, maintaining accurate count and report any discrepancies to the Exam Office Manager.
6. Publish the exam grades on the system.
7. Responsible for completion of the remarking and appeal process and working closely with the academic staff and students.
8. Support the Exam Office in preparing regular reports related to the office activities and tasks, as required.
o Education: University Graduate.
o Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience
o Experience of working in a busy environment and under stress is an asset.
o Good English
o Excellent communication skills written and verbal
o Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
o Ability to work confidently in teams.
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Sunday, December 04, 2016