Call Center Agent
Vacancy for: Call center
Ref Code: III5
• Answering incoming calls.
• Providing efficient service and act as a first point of contact for university telephone callers/inquiries.
• Assisting callers by giving advice on different university issues & deal with queries - in coordination with different departments - in a responsive, sensitive and professional manner to ensure that best service is provided.
• Taking actions when necessary & refer to the appropriate officer when an inquiry cannot be dealt with directly.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of the job by developing customer service system, creating and updating telephone directories & data base.
• Making outbound calls & undertake related clerical and administrative tasks, this may include data entry, filling forms, filing, making copies, handling mail, receiving and sending emails, faxing, posting and removing items on notice boards as requested & other miscellaneous tasks.
• Fulfilling all duties as communicated by the call center supervisor.
• Undertaking any other responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by senior staff to achieve the customer service goals of the GUC.
• Excellent Arabic and English language skills.
• Very good computer skills
• Previous experience in customer service or a related field is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Professional: Friendly, courteous & polite in all situations.
• Respectable: Good listener, patient & willing to help others.
• Presentable, outgoing, tactful & flexible.
• Agreeable telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation and diction.
• Strong teamwork, troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
• Have the ability to multi-task under pressure & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledgeable, reliable, dedicated & demonstrates a high level of integrity.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, accuracy & thoroughness in documentation.
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Sunday, November 20, 2016