Date: 24-25 March, 2018
Venue: The German University in Cairo
The conference covers recent topics related to biochemistry and molecular biology that carry interest to scientific societies, medical fields, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and Egyptian patients including molecular medicine, biotechnology, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, cell signaling, ion channels, biosafety, recent trends in treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hepatitis C, and others, nutrition, natural products, stem cell therapy, bioinformatics, genetic engineering, genetic diseases, biomarkers, and drug development.
- Prof. Joan J. Guinovart: President of the IUBMB (International Union of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology). Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Barcelona and Director of the Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
- Prof. Sherif El-Khamisy: Chair of Molecular Medicine and Director of Research and Innovation, University of Sheffield, UK and Director of the Center of Genomics and an adjunct Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics at the University of Science and Technology, Zewail City.
- Dr Andreas Kakarougkas: Assistant professor of Cell and Molecular Biology, The American University in Cairo.
- Prof. Dr. Albert Ludolph: Clinic of Neurology, University of Ulm.
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Karin Danzer: Clinic of Neurology, University of Ulm.
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Böckers: Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Ulm.
- Prof. Dr. Boris Mizaikoff: Institute of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, University of Ulm.
- Prof. Shahenda El-Naggar: Head of the Tumor Biology Research at Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357
- Prof. Hans Breitinger: Head of the Biochemistry Department at the German University in Cairo.
- Dr. Gamal Esmat, Professor of Hepatogastroenterology & Infectious Diseases
- Dr. Mohamed Z. Gad, Professor of Biochemistry and Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy & Biotechnology, GUC
- Dr. Sahar Abdel-Maksoud, Professor of Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy & Biotechnology, GUC
- Dr. Jan Rohde R&D Manager Process Development Minapharm Pharmaceuticals and Chemical Industries
For Attendees registration Please Click Here
*Abstracts to be sent to: email@example.com
*Sponsor Relation: firstname.lastname@example.org