Junior System Developer
Vacancy for: Information Technology Department
Reports to: Senior System Developer
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for system or software development process, help in configuring the process before project startup and provide improvements during the development phase.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement, integrate and maintain system units.
• Design, implement and test any supporting databases.
• Frequently integrate the developing application with the work of other developers on the team.
• Heavy involvement in operational-level business and database transaction for maintaining, revising and performing business transactions when needed.
• Being familiar with systems concepts, designs and standards.
• Being familiar with departmental policies, guidelines, instructions relating to process engineering.
• Provide technical expertise in information technology applications.
• Identify problem areas and risks.
• Verify and/or propose solution alternatives.
• Identify supporting tools.
• Recommend implementation strategies.
• Develop appropriate project-specific templates.
• Develop system/software solutions.
• Ensure developed system behaves as specified.
• University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Up to 2 years of experience in system design, implementation and development
• Excellent development skills on all major version of .NET Framework and related IDEs
• Concrete knowledge of SQLServer and related programming tools
• Excellent MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Excellent Knowledge and Professional use of English and Arabic languages for business purposes is a must
• Personally motivated, with high level of communication skills, mind concentration and time management
• Ability to work under stress and pressure
• Self-learner with continuous interest in new emerging technologies
• Trouble shooter
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Monday, September 26, 2016