Vacancy for: Finance and Accounting Department
Ref Code: VIII1
Position summary: responsible for entering student financial data, updating students
transactions and handling financial inquires
1. Daily students’ transactions
2. Preparing closing balances for graduated students
3. Following students reimbursement requests
4. Entering daily bank deposits
5. Entering refund checks transactions
6. Handling students financial inquires
7. Facilitating payment process though guiding students
8. Collecting payments through credit cards
9. Following unpaid students
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed:
1. Ability to communicate with customers through a variety of venues: in person, on the phone and through email
2. Ability to use office applications Word, Excel, outlook
3. Ability to, organize, and coordinates work to meet deadlines and accommodate changing priorities.
4. Ability to work under pressure and set work priorities.
5. High level of attention to details and updated data.
6. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7. High level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
1. Bachelor of Commerce
2. Minimum years of Experience 1or 2 years’ experience
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Thursday, December 07, 2017