The German University in Cairo (GUC) is delighted to welcome you to the 1st Joint International Conference on “Design & Construction of Smart City Components”, to be held on GUC campus, New Cairo, Egypt, 17-19 December 2019. The conference is held in partnership with East Carolina University (ECU), U.S.A.
The 1st Joint International Conference on Design and Construction of Smart City Components (JIC Smart Cities) address challenges facing engineers in design and construction of smart city components and presenting concepts, and provides insight from experts and researchers from different engineering disciplines. The conference presents technical papers and keynote lectures, along with workshops, on topics related to smart cities development. The conference targets; academics; professionals and practicing engineers from AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction); MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumping), and E&E (Electrical & Electronics); researchers, graduate and senior engineering students.
Design and Construction of Infrastructure in Smart Cities
- Managing Complexity in Construction Projects in Smart Cities
- Sustainable Construction Materials for Smart Cities
- Environmental and Energy Considerations for Smart Cities
- Big Data Analytics and Metrics, Network Safety and Security Systems
- Mobility, Intelligent Transportation, and Disaster Management Systems
- A Primer in Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Smart Intersections for Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
- Challenges in Managing Projects with Multi-Stakeholders
- LoRa Wide Area Network
For more info please visit: